Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Distribution of Goods

A week has passed since I arrived in Eorzea. I have been making my way as a conjurer - accepting guildleves as they become available and doing my best to keep the simple folk of Eorzea safe. My travels have taken me to both Ul'dah, the desert city state, and Gridania, nestled deep within the forests of central Eorzea.
Ul'Dah in the Distance
I spend a good amount of time working around Linsa Lominsa as a carpenter as well. My travels have given me an opportunity to stock up on an alchemical formula called Growth Formula Alpha which I use to turn maple branches into wands for other "budding" (if you will) conjurers in the Linsa Lominsa area. In order to provide constant supply, I decided to hire a retainer - a service provided to me by the Mizzenmast. I was introduced to several candidates but decided upon a young lalafell woman named Bonchacha to represent me in the hustle and bustle of the Market Wards. She is currently peddling my maple wands in Upper Keeners Ward of Linsa Lominsa.

Get Your Maple Wands Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment