Monday, December 20, 2010

Deliveries

I made it to Frondale's Phrontistery today. I didn't recognize it as the name of the alchemist guild earlier and I feel foolish since I dabble in alchemy from time to time. I checked in at the front counter - dressed for the occassion! - and was met with a very hearty thanks from the alchemists and the sick children. As I was on my way out, though, the front desk asked me to take a type of medicine to Marcelloix. Perhaps this is what had him so troubled a few days ago. I agreed to take it with me back to the Oak Atrium as I was headed there soon.

I returned to the Atrium and was informed the kids had been behaving ever since I watched them. How nice! I was told to meet Marcelloix at the Roost so I headed there. Events at the Roost were interesting. Marcelloix was summoned but wouldn't come close. He wore a mask and spoke of his disfigurement. Apparently he had been lurking around the Atrium at night - the children were scared of this apparition and thus behaving. It had nothing to do with me or my skills at parley. It's certainly a curious turn of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment