Friday, December 3, 2010

The Sylvan Emissaries

I found myself in Ul'dah looking for a hard to find cider vinegar for a project I'm working on when I bumped into Tataru. She mentioned I should stop by Waking Sands and keep the Twelve up to date on my whereabouts. I finished my shopping and crafted a few things at the adventurer's guild before deciding to stop in at Waking Sands once again.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure how I feel about being a Walker. I've been trying not to think about it for weeks. I suppose given the odd nature of this gift I have, I didn't have much of a choice if I wanted to explore the talent and understand it.

Upon entering the Waking Sands, Tataru alerted me to a situation in the Hall of the First Step - where sylphs were trapping Lady Minfilia but no one could understand their demands. Oddly enough even as I neared I could understand their peculiar language. I thought perhaps I could help so I entered the Antecedent's office.
My First Beastkin Acquaintances
The sylph who spoke with me was named Almxio and told me the sylph need help from the woken ones. Their grove was being invaded by "metal ones" which Lady Minfilia explained were the Garlean soldiers invading. She swiftly ordered me to contact Hero and head to Moonspore Grove to scout the area and see if I could offer any assistance to the sylphs in the area. I agreed I would do everything I could.

I contacted Hero immediately and we decided we would meet in Gridania as soon as we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment