Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Contact with the Syndicate

I was fortunate enough to find the illuminating salts I needed in the marketplace of Linsa Lominsa.

I prepared the medicine and took care of all the business I had in Linsa Lominsa before heading back to Frondale's Phrontistery. I was directed to the children's ward (where I'd delivered toys during the Starlight Celebration!) so I could administer the treatment directly to Damielliot. He awoke briefly and spoke incoherently of a strange power then fell back into slumber. A most curious affliction he has.

As I was leaving the Phrontistery another elezen wearing spectacles entered and announced she was Assessor Saulette from Mealvaan's Gate in Linsa Lominsa. I froze up thinking for an instant they were looking for me again for that episode the the Barracuda Knights so many weeks ago - by the Twelve I'd forgotten!

Fortunately for me she was hired by something called the Syndicate to oversee Damielliot's cure. Though this news seemed unfortunate for the guild. She was turned away by order of the guildmaster Faustigeant, but she said she would have words with the owner of the Phrontistery, this member of the Syndicate.

I felt like I was getting in over my head with affairs of the guild and Ul'dah in general. Though I would be there to help if needed I had to admit I did not wish for that call to come over the linkpearl anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment