Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Ala Mhigo

What Have We Here?
I was exploring Southern Thanalan today looking for a new fishing spots when I stumbled upon one of the most unusual cave configurations I'd ever seen in Thanalan. It was, in fact, an open gate with a guard. I wandered inside with a look of confusion mixed with wonder as I found a refugee camp of Ala Mhigans. They called this place little Ala Mhigo and were full of pride. They were rather curt with me as an outsider, but given their desperate circumstances I understood. I offered to help make medicine as an alchemist but I was mostly ignored.

Little Ala Mhigo

 That is until I tried to fish there. I was rudely told fishing was not allowed.
No Fishing!
I snuck into the back of their little cavern home and found a peculiar, locked door. Are they trying to hold something back from getting into their cave or keep me from exploring their secret lair? I don't know, but I will remember this little hidden community. Perhaps they're interested in some wood working! I'll make sure to send Bonchacha on her rounds with some of my finer wares.

Mysterious Door

No comments:

Post a Comment