Friday, May 13, 2011

Alfgar of Ul'dah

I met Alfgar today. He has been appearing to discredit the dark prophet that has been appearing that I mentioned earlier in this journal. He draws a crowd outside the Adventurer Guild of Ul'dah, across from the chocobo stables by the fountain. There he preaches a counter-message to the crowd against the prophecies of Urianger Augurelt.
Elusive Alfgar

He speaks vaguely of the prophet appearing at camps across Eorzea spreading tales of doom and gloom. He warns not to get caught in the web of deceit. He accuses him of trying to scare the people of Eorzea into hasty actions against yet unforeseen foes. Alfgar states surely that they are not the Archons whose legend have been spreading widely as of late. This prophet is not our savior and he only seeks to cause unrest.

I don't know who to believe but I wish to speak with this Urianger fellow. I have not been fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of him yet, but most of my guildmates and linkshell associates have. I'm simply not in the right place at the right time it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment