Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jackanapes & Sirocco (Solo)

Wybir had told me of a formidable adversary lurking in the forests near Camp Tranquil.
I decided to arm myself with a cudgel and thaumaturgy and set out to defeat the vile beast.
He proved to be a tricky foe and I spent many hours tracking him and battling him under the boughs.
I finally won the day, however, and left with a Bow of Owls as my trophy.

Jackanapes Japery
Jackanapes

  • Camp Tranquil (46, 51)
  • Bow of Owls
I also set out later that day to try and tackle Sirocco on my own armed with only my wits and some magic. I found him lounging about in a clearing west of the Humblehearth area minding his own business. It seemed cruel, but I'd heard he was quite a challenge to best in combat and so I could not resist. I won, but only barely escaping with my life and he did not yield a trophy for my efforts.

Subduing Sirocco

Sirocco

  • Humblehearth (27, 31)
  • Taurus Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment