Saturday, October 9, 2010

Business Unususal

Bonchacha's store was out of stock completely. She had a hundred thousand gil waiting for me. I spent the morning restocking her with maple wands and ash canes. I also made a few elm canes before I ran out of growth formula. I traded one to Skald (Elysium) over at his shop in Upper Keeners for some new clothes. I gave another to Nimla and plan to use the third for myself. I want to make more to sell in the shop so I'm off to Ul'dah to stock up on growth formula. My secondary objective is to procure a new alchemy tool. My weathered alembic is getting rusty.
Making Beeswax at Skald's Store
I searched the market wards of Ul'dah for hours then Skald came over the linkshell to tell me he found a brass alembic and could meet me near Limsa with it. I gathered all the growth formula I could carry and returned back to Linsa Lominsa. We met around the Cedarwood area - where we ran (incidentally) into the rest of the members of Elysium. I had wanted to head back to town to continue working on my wares but instead we decided to round up the giant crabs in the area and hone our skills as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment