Monday, October 11, 2010

Thinking at Work (Emerick)

I have felt like an outsider and a bystander for the past few weeks in Linsa Lominsa. Everything is happening around me - and happening quickly - and I have felt like an observer at the wrong place at the right time. After surviving the pirate attack on Mealvaan's Gate, I've had a change of heart. I feel involved somehow - caught up in the events of this city. I feel oddly responsible. I have been honing my skills as a conjurer all this time and I've been just trying to get by in this new life. I think its time to turn this around. This city is my home now and whether I like it or not I can no longer ignore the fact that I am almost intricately involved in these issues. Something must be done.

I arranged a meeting with Baderon to discuss the situation. He told me he knew where they were holding Emerick and he could possibly find away to get me to him but it would take time. Well, I had time. He gave me a cut of pay that I'd earned from my work for the guild and I took up a few manufacturing guildleves to make money and pass the time. Soon I would see Emerick again and I would get to the bottom of these issues surrounding Seal Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment