Friday, October 15, 2010

Marketplace Restructure!

Things in Limsa Lominsa have changed for the better. As I bid a bittersweet farewell to Elysium's official market ward, Upper Keeners, I welcome my new location in Linsa Lominsa's Spellcraft Ward. Bonchacha should have much more effective sales here. I'm already preparing new wares for the shop. I hope to move Bonchacha to weaponry soon peddling a full stock of harpoons - but right now she still has a wide assortment of wands and canes.

I've also been wandering the ward fixing people's wands and canes to great profit. My alchemy hobby is really coming in handy and I successfully made my first growth formula beta which means I can now stock some budding wands as well. I sold my first batch of beta (2) for six thousand gil each. Now I have to assess my inventory and make some new merchandise - I expect it to move much faster now (I have very competitive prices and a prime location)!

Expecting more foot traffic - I made my first budding maple wand. In order to fully supply this product, I'll need to get my hands on more humus which amplifies the lifespan of the maple branch in order to allow it to bud. I'll have to contact Nimla and ask her to mine the rock faces over by Gridania.

No comments:

Post a Comment