Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eorzea Update

Things have been quiet in Eorzea lately. You could almost say too quiet.

Some severe weather kept us all indoors for a few weeks. I spent the time holed up in The Hourglass in Ul'dah with Nimla as we weathered the storm. Since the storms have passed we have started up our crystal shard production, helping keep the needs met in Ul'dah.

At the beginning of February I was appointed an officer position among the Moogle Knights with whom I have had the pleasure of vanquishing many formidable foes. As of today we managed to put together the last pieces of weapons and armors our troops have requested. It was rather a proud day for me. Although I do not deal mainly with requisitions, I do care for the morale of our troops a great deal. I am charged with maintaining our personnel rosters and accountability of our knights.

Sometime around the time the storms began something happened to the monsters of Eorzea. They have grown somehow and it disturbs me. Perhaps the primals have affected them. Perhaps it is the doing of the Garlean invaders and their attempts to wrest control of Eorzea and its resources away from the people who call it home. I wish I had a picture for comparison's sake, but I do not. Perhaps I can put one together soon.

I'm not sure where the future will take this land or me with it. I feel change is coming, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment