Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scout Savior

I was sitting with Nimla when an urgent message came over my Path of the Twelve linkpearl.We rushed to the Waking Sands. I was told that Hero was already on the scene - somewhere east of Gridania and I should make haste to find the source of this mysterious call. Nim and I set out for Gridania at once.
Ready to Rescue
 We caught up with him at Camp Nine Ivies where I learned his mother had died recently. He seemed to take the news well. I was hailed by the Captain of the Ala Mhigan Resistance who informed me the distress came from a scout who was stuck out in the field. Should she be captured the Resistance would be in great danger. Hero wasted no time and dashed into the forest. Leaving Nimla at the camp, we went in search of the scout.

We'll Save You!
After defeating two hounds who had cornered the miqo'te scout, she was able to return to the Resistance. Hero seemed dismissive when he sent me and Nimla back to Waking Sands. There I got scolded for taking on missions not assigned to me by the Antecedent. Hero arrived to save me from the scolding and pulled me aside to tell me he was acquainted with members of the Resistance. He did not mention it, but I feel his mother must be ... must have been tied to them. I feel bad, but he doesn't seem to want to discuss it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment