Thursday, April 28, 2011

Capturing Kokoroon Quickfingers (Solo)

I spent the night in Nanawa Mines last night in pursuit of a fugitive I'd recently read about at The Quicksand. He was called Kokoroon Quickfingers and I'd seen him out of the corner of my eye enter the mines while I was fighting dodo in the area. I intended to pursue and capture, but got turned around so many times that I had nearly given up hope. Then I stumbled into a room full of yarzon and saw him trying to tamper with the elevator that went deeper into the mine shafts.

Now I've Got You!
He was fast as his name implied, but using my newly mastered thaumaturgy skills - I was able to slow him down, paralyze him and keep him blind most of the fight. I used these techniques to my advantage and won a decisive victory over the troublemaker. I apprehended him and returned him to Ul'dah where I was awarded Kokoroon's Darkshell Mail as well as his Nestpicker bow.

I heard later in the day he had picked the lock and escaped. Well, I did my part anyway. 


Kokoroon Quickfingers
  • Nanawa Mines (9,5)
  • Kokoroon's Darkshell Mail
  • Kokoroon's Nestpicker

No comments:

Post a Comment