Friday, April 22, 2011

Stoking the Immortal Flames

Fruhybolg enlisted me to help get the word out that the Grand Company, the Immortal Flames of Ul'dah, were now looking for members to bolster their numbers and set the wheels in motion. I'm interested in doing my part to get these Grand Companies up and running so I set out to talk to some members of the Ul'dah community that the Gladiator guild had marked for recruitment.

Fruhybolg Looks Tough
I received a list of champions from the Adventurer's Guild, courtesy of their attendant Lettice. I tracked down Thimm who was able to come up with a list of skilled and willing impoverished fighters willing to sign up for glory and riches. I was able to obtain a list of Ul'dah's elite from Jeger of the Sultana's guard. Vannes was able to make a list of adoring fans of Raubahn, said to command the Immortal Flames and once a great champion (and owner) of the Colosseum. There were sure to be many among them who would join his cause simply to emulate his glory. I found a formidable warrior named Zoengterbin who gave me a list of his trusted companions who would love to earn their fame and glory as well.

After compiling all these lists I returned to the Gladiator Guild. Fruhybolg was most impressed, especially with the mention of Raubahn Aldynn. He gave me a bottle of Onix Tears for my effort. I was happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment