Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Prince of Pestilence & Alux (Solo)

While I was in the Mun-Tuy Cellars searching for Twiggy the Spriggan Brigand I found myself face to face with this notorious monster which I'd read recently was on the Gridania "Most Wanted List." It's called the Prince of Pestilence and as such is vile and disease ridden - I took initiative to slay the grotesque creature. I managed to wrest from his vile clutches a blood red robe and mask known as the Seer's Cloak and a red tinged sword called Flametongue which I planned to use as I practice my thaumaturgy and sword skills respectively. They would make formidable replacements to my previous gear.

Punishing the Prince of Pestilence

Prince of Pestilence

  • Mun-Tuy Cellars (6,3 & 7,3)
  • Seer's Cloak
  • Flametongue

I also knew that the Prince doesn't work alone. He was possibly summoned by another devious monster so I set to work to track it down and found the imp referred to in hushed whispers as Alux. I engaged him in battle - mage against demonic mage - confident that I would remain victorious and as a result I was awarded a trophy weapon named Kple Kple.

Assaulting Alux
Alux

  • Mun-Tuy Cellars (29,34)
  • Kple Kple (5,5)

Some research at the Conjurer's Guild revealed this information about Kple Kple.
 "This staff is said to have been created by a powerful conjurer who took the taproot of an ancient rosewood tree burned to the ground by a levinbolt, and fixed to it a ceremonial sun mask used by the primitive tribes on the distant southern continent of Meracydia. The magicked weapon is said to grant its wielder the ability to hear the whispers of the elementals."
Kple Kple

No comments:

Post a Comment